About The Organisation Chart Component
The Organisation Chart Component is a charting component specifically designed for building organisation charts. Written in C# it provides the developer many features to make creating an organisation chart a quick and pain free process.
The component software is licensed on a "per developer basis" and is run-time and royalty free. We operate a 30 day "no questions asked" refund policy. Read the full software licensing terms and conditions here.
Features of The Organisation Chart Component
- Supports organisations with assistants and co-managers or joint managers
- Drag and Drop support
- Chart from XML Data - click here for a sample XML file
- Chart from relational Data - click here for an example database table
- Supports LINQ, XML, SqlDataSource and ADO.NET Entities
- Style charts using pre-defined graphics or use your own.
- Style properties allow individual styling of header, footer and chart nodes
- Stack lower level child nodes to allow the display of "deep" charts
- Draw charts from the top-down or bottom-up
- Navigation buttons allow end-users to traverse up and down the chart
- Limit display to a certain number of levels
- Vary the rendering of each node depending on its content
- Draw charts with assistants and dotted line reporting
- Bind to events to allow fine grain control of the rendering process
- Single assembly deployment : No graphics or script files to install.